WHEN NO-FAULT AUTO INSURANCE IS NOT ENOUGH
If you have suffered a serious injury in a car accident, no-fault auto insurance will not be enough to pay for everything you have lost. You may have ongoing medical issues or be unable to work for a long time. You may be unable to do the things you used to do or live your life the way you choose.
At the law office of Charles L. Curtis, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale, we will seek to recover full compensation for everything you have lost from those responsible. We represent people throughout Florida who have suffered serious injuries in auto accidents caused by negligent drivers, unsafe road conditions or an auto defect.
The following are examples of the types of auto accidents we handle:
- Rear-end collisions
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers who talk or text on cellphones when they should be paying attention to the road
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Accidents involving contested liability
- Accidents involving road defects
- Accidents involving auto defects, such as air bags
To protect your right to full compensation, talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer before you talk to anyone else. The insurance company of the other driver may ask you to make a recorded statement concerning your accident claim. However, this statement is not intended to help you. The insurance company will try to get you to make statements that will allow it to pin some or all of the fault for the accident on you. Before you say or sign anything, call us.